TOPIC: HB-185 Analysis – NCCPN

Bookmark and Share

HB-185 Analysis – NCCPN 6 months 2 weeks ago #30314

• osmosis
  • Administrator
  • Help, Help! We are being repressed!
  • Thank you received: 69
Hi all!

A bunch of us got together and did an analysis of the HB-185 bill in NC. You will find that this bill is remarkably like the other two bills in the senate. This analysis should get everybody a really clear picture of what the NC Leg is trying to do as far as Medical Cannabis.

You will find that, like in all bills, there is objectionable things and great things. This document serves ad a guide to show what parts are good, and what parts need resisting from us. Just because a bill says "Cannabis" doesn't mean it's in the best interests of patients.

Our hope is that this information provides some clarity and will allow us to discuss the merits of the bill.

With this information you can go forth and be educated when you are discussing the matter with the public and with lawmakers. Your input as always is both welcomed and appreciated because we are all in this together!

Much love!

Here's the link! www.nccpn.org/index.php?option=com_conte...ory&id=24&Itemid=676

We are working hard to analyze the r
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gm1761, Kendra

HB-185 Analysis – NCCPN 6 months 2 weeks ago #30316

• Mediwiet
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 96
Hey Osmosis,
You wrote:
"A bunch of us got together and did an analysis of the HB-185 bill in NC. "

Who are these individuals who wrote this, and are they working the halls at LB and LOB in Raleigh this month.?
Thanks!

HB-185 Analysis – NCCPN 6 months 1 week ago #30319

• osmosis
  • Administrator
YES! But not physically. The NCCPN has a direct pipeline to Kelly Alexander's staff. We share all and discuss all with him. We do need more people to make the NCCPN presence felt, but not all patients can make it. That's why emailing and calling helps too!

HB-185 Analysis – NCCPN 6 months 1 week ago #30321

• Mediwiet
  • Senior Boarder
I am not aware of any lobbying event in Raleigh sponsored by NCCPN this year. We appreciate what they have done in the past however.
The following user(s) said Thank You: osmosis

HB-185 Analysis – NCCPN 6 months 1 week ago #30323

• osmosis
  • Administrator
Yeah, it's sad that NCCPN has been let get so bad. The new day is here though and we can all work together again to get our voices heard. We need to make a lobby event and I believe one is in the works, but we need more patients to step up and take on the challenge!

I think that what you are saying is quite the ticket. Maybe let's start a new thread about organizing a lobby day! Should I do it or do you want to?

HB-185 Analysis – NCCPN 6 months 1 week ago #30324

• Mediwiet
  • Senior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Latest Ideas

Survey the medical community

"Let's survey the medical community to gather their opinions on medicinal marijuana."... Read more

- Posted on 01.11.2015 10:28

Live Music to help the cause

"Am a Musician , and I have a Idea, if we can get many musicians to get together and have a day event and get more people sign up and that could get the word out on some things we could use for getting"... Read more

- Posted on 01.09.2015 20:10

Kickstarter?

"Hi everybody! Well, I don't know if it might conflict with the non-profit designation, but couldn't we use our talents to create rewards for supporter? I mean, I've pledged just $1 for a post-it s"... Read more

- Posted on 06.08.2015 09:16

Public showing at Judiciary I committee meeting

"HB78 is in the Judiciary committee right now, and if it passes there, goes on to the Health committee and then the appropriations, heath and finance. It has to go through all of these! I met with my h"... Read more

- Posted on 19.03.2015 14:30

Join Community efforts for NCCPN

"We have members all over NC now so this idea can help NCCPN while you help your community. Most towns have civic organizations that periodically have a drive to help out in the community. We see food "... Read more

- Posted on 29.06.2014 11:42

October 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31 1 2 3 4
Keyword

NCCPN Donations

2017 Donations

Goal $20,000.00