You are not logged in.

TOPIC: WEST VIRGINIA BECOMES 5TH PHARMACEUTICALIZED CANNABINOIDS STATE

Bookmark and Share

WEST VIRGINIA BECOMES 5TH PHARMACEUTICALIZED CANNABINOIDS STATE 2 months 2 weeks ago #30325

• Mediwiet
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 96
"Since 2010, all 12 medical marijuana laws that have passed legislatively forbid home cannabis cultivation, and none of the four that passed as initiatives explicitly allow all patients to grow. There hasn’t been a medical marijuana law since Michigan in 2008."

hightimes.com/culture/west-virginia-beco...-cannabinoids-state/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WEST VIRGINIA BECOMES 5TH PHARMACEUTICALIZED CANNABINOIDS STATE 2 months 1 week ago #30328

• gm1761
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 110
If these quotes are from High Times, it is misinformation...In 2016, the state of Maine did this

Slightly over fifty percent of Maine voters approved Question 1, the Marijuana Legalization Act, which permits adults who are not participating in the state's medical cannabis program to legally grow (up to six plants, including all of the harvest from those plants, and/or up to 12 immature plants) and to possess personal use quantities of cannabis (up to two and one-half ounces of herbal cannabis) while also licensing commercial cannabis production and retail sales. The law imposes a 10 percent tax on commercial marijuana sales. Under the law, localities have the authority to regulate, limit, or prohibit the operation of marijuana businesses. On site consumption is permitted under the law in establishments licensed for such activity.
Legalization opponents have called for a recount of the vote, which is expected to take 30 days to complete. Should the vote be upheld, the new law will take effect on January 7, 2017. Regulations for marijuana-related businesses are scheduled to be in place by August 8, 2017.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Latest Ideas

Survey the medical community

"Let's survey the medical community to gather their opinions on medicinal marijuana."... Read more

- Posted on 01.11.2015 10:28

Live Music to help the cause

"Am a Musician , and I have a Idea, if we can get many musicians to get together and have a day event and get more people sign up and that could get the word out on some things we could use for getting"... Read more

- Posted on 01.09.2015 20:10

Kickstarter?

"Hi everybody! Well, I don't know if it might conflict with the non-profit designation, but couldn't we use our talents to create rewards for supporter? I mean, I've pledged just $1 for a post-it s"... Read more

- Posted on 06.08.2015 09:16

Public showing at Judiciary I committee meeting

"HB78 is in the Judiciary committee right now, and if it passes there, goes on to the Health committee and then the appropriations, heath and finance. It has to go through all of these! I met with my h"... Read more

- Posted on 19.03.2015 14:30

Join Community efforts for NCCPN

"We have members all over NC now so this idea can help NCCPN while you help your community. Most towns have civic organizations that periodically have a drive to help out in the community. We see food "... Read more

- Posted on 29.06.2014 11:42

June 2017
S M T W T F S
28 29 30 31 1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 1
Keyword

NCCPN Donations

2017 Donations

Goal $20,000.00