You are not logged in.

TOPIC: NCCPN is a Joke!

Bookmark and Share

NCCPN is a Joke! 4 months 4 weeks ago #30309

• Chipr62
  • Senior Boarder
  • Marilize Legaljuana
  • Thank you received: 667
Other than like minded people getting together to talk about marijuana, the organization is laughable. I was the secretary for the NCCPN a while ago. The then (term used loosely) President, used the organization and its MONEY to forward his own agenda. If North Carolinians want to really forward our cause, join NCNORML.
There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated behind the shield of law and done so in the name of justice.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jason

NCCPN is a Joke! 4 months 3 weeks ago #30310

• willNC
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
how dare you Sir..

NCCPN is a Joke! 4 months 2 weeks ago #30312

• perryp
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1156
Chippr,
Sorry you felt that way. I have spent over $2,000 of MY MONEY to keep nccpn afloat. I have paid the monthly fee to host the web site for over 2 years now...it is just a little over 60 dollars each month.If you are speaking of the 1400 to feed the legislators, that two was put on my AMX card and was eventually repaid. That was for the last legislative educational program. We now have 2 bills in the hopper; one in the House and one in the Senate. Crossover is April 27 and you are welcome to join our effort.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FarmerGreen420, Kendra, willNC

NCCPN is a Joke! 4 months 2 weeks ago #30313

• perryp
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1156
BTW, what was MY agenda?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kendra

NCCPN is a Joke! 4 months 2 weeks ago #30315

• osmosis
  • Administrator
  • Help, Help! We are being repressed!
  • Thank you received: 69
You haven't seen joke until you see NCNORML in action!

What, they have a lobby day now? Finally they are doing something besides having google hangout meetings and being abusive towards patients. So they do a single thing in all of these years and you are impressed? They are literally the worst NORML in the country.

Also, what exactly are you trying to accomplish with this? What would you have us do? How have we let you down so much? I mean besides being volunteers spending our own money trying to get a bill passed?

And since we are on the subject, I would venture that you are a joke, sir. What have you done for the cannabis community lately besides insult it?
Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by osmosis. Reason: Formatting spelling
The following user(s) said Thank You: FarmerGreen420, Kendra, willNC
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

Latest Ideas

Survey the medical community

"Let's survey the medical community to gather their opinions on medicinal marijuana."... Read more

- Posted on 01.11.2015 10:28

Live Music to help the cause

"Am a Musician , and I have a Idea, if we can get many musicians to get together and have a day event and get more people sign up and that could get the word out on some things we could use for getting"... Read more

- Posted on 01.09.2015 20:10

Kickstarter?

"Hi everybody! Well, I don't know if it might conflict with the non-profit designation, but couldn't we use our talents to create rewards for supporter? I mean, I've pledged just $1 for a post-it s"... Read more

- Posted on 06.08.2015 09:16

Public showing at Judiciary I committee meeting

"HB78 is in the Judiciary committee right now, and if it passes there, goes on to the Health committee and then the appropriations, heath and finance. It has to go through all of these! I met with my h"... Read more

- Posted on 19.03.2015 14:30

Join Community efforts for NCCPN

"We have members all over NC now so this idea can help NCCPN while you help your community. Most towns have civic organizations that periodically have a drive to help out in the community. We see food "... Read more

- Posted on 29.06.2014 11:42

August 2017
S M T W T F S
30 31 1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31 1 2
Keyword

NCCPN Donations

2017 Donations

Goal $20,000.00